Online Multi-Person Registration is now available for ATA events. Refer to the Multi-Person Registration Tutorial for directions and additional information.
Not a Member? MYMS is a member-only ATA event!
Join today and invest in the future of your business and the trucking industry.
The American Trucking Associations (ATA) is the largest and most comprehensive national trade association for the trucking industry. Since our inception in 1933, we have leveraged the strength and size of our membership, which includes a robust federation of state associations, affiliated conferences, and individuals, to successfully help our member companies grow. Learn more and become a member.
|First-Time ATA Member
|First-Time Member Couple
Please note that all registrations must be made online.
First-Time Attendees qualify for a special discounted rate. Requests to receive the First-Time Attendee promotional code can be sent to Marsha Barninger at firstname.lastname@example.org. The code must be entered on the Payment page when registering online.
Spouse/Guest Registration includes the Welcome Reception and the Management Session Reception & Dinner.
Important Deadlines - See the New 2024 Change & Cancellation Policy below
- Discounted Hotel Rate - April 22
- Meeting Registration Cancellation - April 22
- Change/Substitution/Transfer - May 10
Visit the Travel page for details on MYMS’s event location and hotel information.
Only those registered for the event will receive the hotel booking link in their registration confirmation email.
Shortly after the registration is processed the event confirmation email with the hotel booking link will generate and send.
- Username and/or password assistance? Email Registrations@trucking.org OR email ATAMembership@trucking.org with each registrant(s) full name, title, company, and email address.
- How do I register others online? Refer to the Multi-Person Registration Tutorial.
- Issues or questions registering multiple people? Email Registrations@trucking.org.
- The more details you can provide the better we can assist. Send screenshots, error messages, user and/or registrants contact information including full name, title company and email address.
- Sponsorship opportunities or questions? Visit the Sponsors page or email ATASponsorships@trucking.org.
Change & Cancellation Policy
*New in 2024 – A $50 change fee will be assessed for ALL paid registration changes received after Monday, April 22.*
ALL changes and cancellations require written notification and will not be processed by phone. Changes include substitutions and transfers. Send all written notifications to Registrations@trucking.org.
Changes: Friday, May 10 is the deadline for change/substitution/transfer requests. Beginning Saturday, May 18 change requests will be accepted on-site at the MYMS Registration Desk.
Cancellations: Monday, April 22 is the deadline to cancel a paid registration and receive a refund less a $200 per person cancellation fee.
No refunds for registration fees will be processed for cancellations received after April 22.